- Help you learn French
- Help you discover Paname and French culture
My name is Marion, I live in Paname (Paris) in France, I am a French teacher, author and digital content creator.
I have 10 years of experience in the field of teaching French.
I have been teaching French as a foreign language since 2013 and created Madame à Paname in 2020 with the aim of helping learners around the world learn French.
Today Madame in Paname is:
- the French Academy
- the book “I speak French with Madame in Paname” ed. De Boeck Superior, 2023
- the YouTube channel: Madame à Paname (+80,000 subscribers)
- the podcast: Learn French with Madame à Paname (+ 1,000,000 listeners) and the Premium Podcast subscription (transcription of episodes, vocabulary sheets, quizzes, etc.)
- the Instagram account (+100,000 subscribers) and Facebook, TikTok…
- surprises to come…
the story of
Creation of the Instagram account @madameapaname
Creation of the “Learn” podcast French with Madame in Paname”
Creation of the YouTube channel “Madame à Paname”
Creation of the French Academy of Madame in Paname
Launch of the PREMIUM podcast offer
Publication of the book “Learn French with Madame in Paname”
Do I have diplomas in teaching FLE (French as a Foreign Language)?
Yes. I studied languages as well as French linguistics and FLE didactics at the prestigious Sorbonne University in Paris, so I will be able to guide you as best as possible in your learning of French.
I have 3 masters.
- A master’s degree in Spanish and Hispanic-American Language, Literature and Civilization from Jean Jaurès University in Toulouse
- A master’s degree in Applied French Language from the University of La Sorbonne in Paris
- A master’s degree in Didactics of French as a Foreign Language and World Languages from the University of La Sorbonne Nouvelle in Paris
Do I have experience as a FLE teacher?
Yes. I have been teaching French for almost 10 years. I have worked in France and abroad, with learners from all over the world from beginner (A1) to advanced (C2) level. I prepared learners for the DELF, DALF and TCF and taught online and in person.
All this experience allowed me to develop my own teaching method so that your learning of French is:
- Interactive fun
Do I speak multiple languages?
Yes. I speak French (of course, it’s my mother tongue), I also speak Spanish fluently and English.
I believe that speaking several languages is essential for teaching your language. I know what it’s like to learn a language from scratch, I know what it’s like to get stuck speaking (and I know the techniques to get stuck). Like you, I had to learn grammar and vocabulary and implement strategies to truly become trilingual. And it’s possible…if you have the right methods (don’t worry, I’m here to guide you)!
But still ?
Still curious? So, know that I love to travel (of course!) and meet people from all over the world, chat, create connections and strong friendships. The good side is that I have friends on 5 continents, the bad side is that I don’t see them often…but going to see them is also an opportunity to travel!
I am also a big lover of Paname, the French language and culture!
My greatest pleasure? Wander the streets of Paris to try new cafes, new restaurants, visit the exhibitions and galleries of the French capital and above all unearth rare gems! I love sharing all of this with my community on my different networks!